n-Track Studio 9.1.0 Build 3618 Crack plus Serial Key Full Version
n-Track Studio 9 turns your PC into an easy to use the multitrack audio recording studio. It is the perfect tool for professional quality audio recording, encoding, mixing, and editing. Record, edit, overdub your audio tracks, apply effects, process audio live input, mix and then burn audio CDs or create mp3 files. n-Track Studio is an Audio and MIDI Digital Multitrack Recorder that transforms your computer into a powerful audio recording studio.
n-Track Studio Crack
N track studio 9 is a cross-platform application and is compatible with all major operating systems and devices. By using the software on your mobile device (Android, iOS), you can easily make recordings between the desktop and your device. You can record a song on your phone or tablet, and then export it to your computer to continue processing it.
N track studio pro mac provides support for 16-bit and 24-bit sound cards (single and multi-channel) at frequencies up to 192 Khz. You can use this program with audio drivers WaveRT, WDM, Asio, DirectSound, and MME. N track studio pro apk full version supports all the import and export of audio files in almost all popular formats such as WAV, MP3 or WMA, as well as with formats generated by other audio programs such as OGG, FLAC or AIFF. You can also download Minitool power data recovery crack.
- Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
- DirectX, VST and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
- Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric and Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
- Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz using Asio, WaveRT, WDM, MME, and DirectSound
- Is compatible with multichannel Asio, WaveRT, WDM and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
- Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins. Sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need for expensive hardware MIDI synths.
- Adjust the effect settings and listen to the result in real-time.
- Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric and Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer.
- Supports third party DirectX, VST 2.0 and ReWire plug-ins.
- Realtime Audio effects can be added to each channel.
- Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz using Asio, WaveRT, WDM, MME, and DirectSound.
- Input processing allows processing with plug-ins live signals. Record the ‘dry’ (unprocessed) signal while processing and reprocess the recording later – i.e. Play the guitar through a distortion plug-in then change the distortion after the recording!
- Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
- Each audio track includes 20 bands parametric EQ with a graphical frequency response view, a full spectrum analyzer and an automatic instrument tuner. Up to 32 aux channels with fully automated sends and returns.
- Supports multiple inputs and output soundcards or more than one soundcard. You can record multiple tracks at a time and output to more than one stereo output. Each output channel has its own master channel effects and volume control.
- Supports technology by Propellerhead Software AB. Mix signals in realtime with n-Track’s own channels from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others).
- Import and export .wav, .mp3, .wma, .mid, .ogg, .flac, .aiff, .cda, .sng, .sgw audio files
- Import and export EDL multitrack song files for exchanging songs with other multitrack programs
- Sync to other programs or external devices using SMPTE/MTC or MIDI Clock sync, acting either as master or slave
- Loads and saves MIDI tracks to standard MIDI files
- Play Videos (AVI, MPEG) in sync with the song in a dedicated video playback window
- Automated volume, pan, aux sends and returns and effects parameters. You can “program” fade-in/outs, crossfades, boost the volume of a track when there is a solo, etc.
- Added “Loop” part widget > trim or indent the recorded part, snap it to the grid and then drag it from the “Loop” widget to create a perfectly timed beat.
- Added bypass for global speed and transpose processing > click on the button in the transport bar to enable/disable the effects and to show/hide the controls.
- Fixed built-in Metronome output menu.
- Fixed n-Track Drums editor not showing kits downloaded from the Add-On Manager.
- Interface improvements.
- More bugs fixing.
- New resizable interface and layout options.
- And much more…
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 and flavor of 64-bit all editions.
- 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX 10
- 1280 x 720 Display
How to install?
- Open and install the application.
- Do not open the package. Close it totally.
- Copy n-track.x64-patch.exe to the installation directory.
- Run the patch as admin and do the patch.
- That’s Enjoy the final version.